1. While swallowing your tongue during a seizure is impossible, you very well might bite into it…hard…several times.
This is painful…very painful.
2. The mortification you feel when you realize you missed all of your mom’s phone calls and she’s on her way over to check up on you.
It’s even worse when you’re over 30 and she’s reminding you not to use the bathtub while in the house alone.
3. Rolling your eyes when you see a seizure joke in pop culture, but then chuckling to yourself while thinking about it later on.
Because it’s always okay to laugh at yourself.
4. The knowing look on your face when this screen comes up as you boot up your video game console.
5. Having to accept the fact that you might soil yourself during a seizure.
But you can take comfort in the fact that no decent human being will laugh at you for it.